- Living with an acquired brain and spinal cord injury
- Models of housing and support for people with acquired neurological disabilities
- Home automation and communication technologies
- Measuring social and economic participation
- The Community Integration Questionnaire-Revised
- Occupational based practices
Libby works in the Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences at Monash University as a Lecturer and Research Project Lead on a range of national housing and support research projects.
Libby Callaway's Articles
When the home helps out
Improving house design through technology is a major step in assisting those with disabilities to live independently.
Episode 1: An Automated World
How will increasing automation and artificial intelligence in our communities impact humans?
Housing shortfall for young people living in nursing homes
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) alone cannot resolve the issue of young people living in nursing homes.